Sunday, February 3, 2008

Been Busy Report

I've been quite busy the past few days and feeling down the weather so I had to prioritize other tasks that I needed to do.

The market ended the week on a happier note, and people were still cheering the 7.3% GDP growth that the Philippines registered. The things to look at are:

- GSIS investment in the local stock market
- Foreign buying
- 1st Qtr Philippine GDP
- Dow Jones, decoupling? I still have my doubts.

Pepsi's IPO fizzled out and UBS never even supported them. All their IPOs have been splendid failures. Let me recount for you - VLL, AGI, hmm what else? Well I can't remember probably because a part of my brain doesn't want me to.

Good luck next week. I hope there'd the be some upside coming into the Chinese New Year. GEMINI was supposed to fly before then, not crash, which it has been doing splendidly as well, just like UBS.

I thought of a new catchphrase.

Sa GEMINI UBS ang pera mo!

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

2 comments:

thegrapebunch said...

ha ha ha! only you would write this! :D

Sherwin said...

hehe, just venting my frustration :D