Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The February 13 Report

Advanced Happy Valentine's Day folks!

The stock market is about the future, and they've been telling us to have a grand and very red celebration for the Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day as early as January.

The volume for PSEi continues to be lackluster, and the ticker pace will bore you to sleep.

It's the attack of the basuras and they are making a comeback. Tread lightly!

I don't have much to report on because I've been juggling and multitasking so many things lately. All I can report on is that I was able to make a profitable day trade. OMG! Haha. I thought that would be an impossibility.

Good luck. Friday Madness (due to supposed rallies to take place) is going to leave an overhang. The Philippines should be run by children in the future. If these stupid people in politics are called adults, I think I'd rather be a child.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://kaqulibaxu.greatnow.com/bubyly.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a money that usually goes
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

pjuwkpsqd http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your bandwagontrader.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com