Friday, October 5, 2007

Project Sino: Failure!

One word. Failure.

Failure sucks. It's so sucky that it can't get any suckier than this.

There was one key formula that I forgot to consider. One very important thing.

It's buying momentum. There is no clear measure, at least none that I know of, to indicate the velocity of the buying. I am 101% dependent on my program, Technistock. I am able to look at who is buying, and how fast the buying is.

The downside is that I have to be at my desktop to monitor everyday. Then again, being a trader, you really do have to monitor everyday.

I'm still exploring Technical Analysis. I've certainly found one tool that's worth using. I still believe in the RSI. I personally believe that I have to focus on what works for me. There are many stocks out there, and I also believe that you only choose stocks that you've had a big winning percentage with.

If you lost in one stock before, let's say for example, this one, SINO. Then the next time it shoots up, be wary and scrutinize the charts. Personally, I've never had any gain when I positioned with VUL. So I gave up trading on that stock (although I love the 10 year chart)

The good thing is that I was able to join the ride with PA. I hope you guys did too! :-D

No comments: