Wednesday, December 26, 2007

December 27

My PC as earlier noted, died on me, circa December 19 or thereabouts. It's been given a new lease on life recently, but the internet is still down due to some virus.

I have no idea what is happening to the market. I have lost my drive to look at charts, and look at the newspaper, at the very least. My only source of news is my broker, whom I am happy to say, has been a good friend of mine.

All I know is that the ticker moves in a snail pace, and that volumes are as razor thin as the Motorola RZR.

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We're having a Santa Claus rally and for people who've been in the market for some time already, I am sure you've already saw this as a chance to lighten your positions, if not entirely exit them.

I hope that in the new year, the stock market bull run will be revived, although some how I feel that won't happen. There'll be rallies, but there'll be no bull runs, we've been at it for quite sometime already. So folks, I hope you've stashed away savings, and also have other sources of income.

Ciao for now.

No comments: