Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Recommendation, No December 12 Report

NEWS FLASH

Apologies folks, I was out today for a despedida party for a friend. Therefore, I don't have any report to make. However, I saw something interesting and I just want to publish it here.

Anyway, when I got back I was checking some emails from hotmail and after logging off, this news from MSN came out as a shocker for me. SMC lost the Transco bid to the group that comprises among others, Monte Oro Grid. Monte Oro Grid is substantially held by A. Brown, otherwise known as BRN in the PSE ticker. RLT has a diluted share in A. Brown.

My recommendation for tomorrow, put these two in your radar. These could fly. Among the two, RLT has a double bottom, RLT could retrace back to 0.60. As for BRN, I'm seeing a big symmetrical triangle, however, it's not perfect as the two tops (Sometime July and October) are too far off.

BRN is a no brainer buy, while RLT is a chart buy with this catalyst. Abangan bukas.

No comments: