Tuesday, December 18, 2007

No Internet. No Report.

What a lovely day. People say you should stop and smell the roses, in Manila, the only thing you can smell is the stench of pollution.

Today, I had no internet. I feel that a Tech ghost haunted me today, because even in the internet station, pambihira, nawalan din ako ng internet for some time! @#$@#$@#$#@$@#$@#$

In any case, there's not much to report on the stock market anyways.

Yesterday, the trading got HALTED because of a glitch in the PSE's system. I guess the backyardness of the Philippines span from P to P, i.e. PLDT to PSE. Heck even the Philippines.

Today, well the best song for those in long positions: Killing me softly
For those who got whipsawed last week: Holding back the years, (sing the song and just replace years with tears).

That is all for today. Tomorrow, there might be some tech rebound what with the bottom picking and recovery we saw in the market and selected blue cheap issues.

No comments: