Friday, November 9, 2007

No November 8 Report (Well at least this 2:50AM of November 9)

I was out this afternoon on a writing assignment that I had no time to make my report.

I have a personal trading experience to share. And I will include this in the post tomorrow.

The November 8 report shall come out on November 9, and this time I'll just use the newspaper for my data. I can't connect to Technistock anymore. So for those who, for whatever nocturnal reasons, want to open the program. IT DOESN'T WORK AT THIS TIME OF DAY (or night).

The headlines of CNBC have been bearish since Monday. Does Media play a big role in dragging a market? Is the American consumer really that bearish already and belt-tightening their obese waists? I don't live there, but why do I think that, some of the news there are a bit over-exaggerated?

In any case, as of this writing, the DOW is down by 160 points or -1.21%. Bakit naman kasi DOW ang tawag nila???? DOW is so homonymous (if there's such a word hehe) to DOWN. Sana katunog ng UP, or BULL, or SKYROCKET na lang. Haaaaay. Sana wag maipit sa Lunes.
(In English: Why is the DOW called the DOW when it is so homonymous (if there's such a word *laughing sound*) to DOWN. Why not make it sound like UP, or BULL, or SKYROCKET instead? Sigh. Hopefully we don't get stuck on Monday with our remaining positions)

I will be doing some retouching of this blog and the other. I'll be busy this weekend so I'll just update some entries, and time willing, maybe do the long overdue retouching. (I have to understand some html mumbo jumbo).

Ciao.

*********************************************************************************
Thank you gwen for visiting this blog and linking this :-) I highly appreciate your comments.

I am always trying to overdo myself to make my blog more presentable and readable. This means I'm doing something right hehe.

I'll be at the next AT event! Promise :D Just had a conflict of schedule on the previous one.

No comments: