Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Incomplete Update for January 23

Apologies, I couldn't view my own blog for the past 3 days, I will update this blog tomorrow or in the coming days when there is something to buy in the market.

Let me reiterate my picks before - DFNN and PAX. After saying that PAX had a solid support, the market betrayed me and it fell through that support. PAX is still tops on my list for a buy and hold strategy (i hope that was not your strategy when it was in its high 30s). The dollar should start to pick up sometime late 2nd quarter, and the beneficiary of that will naturally be the call centers, with PAX being one of the listed companies in the stock market (the others being IP and ETEL).

Why DFNN? Well I haven't looked at the chart, maybe I'll do that tomorrow.

See you when I see you guys. I hope your confidence is still there. This market is what will separate the men from the pansies. Ciao!

No comments: