Monday, January 14, 2008

The January 14 Report

I know I wasn't able to update this last Friday, I was in Baguio :p

I have a very short report today, and the one thing very significant, at least for me, is the level of volume and number of trades that I saw today - anything but exciting.

Check the numbers:

VOLUME 783,782,286
VALUE 2,206,757,000 (which leads me to believe it's just purely blue cheaps, I mean
pathetic volume but that high value?)
# Trades 4,603

Foreigners are still selling like crazy with notable example - UBS, -250M (value).
Deutsche was picking up MEG. This is an interesting play as MEG is trying to cover the gap down it created last week.

ETON has also been rising steadily however 4.00 could be a near term resistance.

Some interesting stocks to look at:
BC
BRN
RLT

Well good luck to us this week. So far DOW is triple digits up.

No comments: